Fortis Green Road, N10 3LX
Grade 2 listed.
Built in 1907 by WJ and William Collins in an arts and craft style. Features redbrick elevations with some tile hanging and some pebble dash rendering. Roof is plain tiled.
Three storeys high with attic storey. The building is slightly irregular but generally symmetrical with three entrances to the front and strip windows above. Two prominent chimney stacks to the front triangular Oriel windows and the pair of square bays feature also.