Level 3: A Bespoke Flat Survey
Because of their age, design and construction, a bespoke flat survey is most suited to Mansion Flats or other larger flats and older buildings as well as properties that are in disrepair.
We provide a detailed report on the condition of the property, comprehensively setting out structural and other defects and providing a summary with our recommendations.
While a bespoke flat survey does not normally include a valuation, if you require this in addition to the report we can arrange for it to be undertaken at the same time, for an additional fee. You may find this saves you time and money in the long term.
In a survey all aspects of the building fabric will be considered and a report typically includes:
- Detailed examinations of any exposed floors, walls and ceilings both internally and externally.
- Information on any signs of settlement, damp or timber decay.
- Our professional opinion on the state and condition of all roof coverings, gutters and downpipes.
- Indications on the remaining life-span of all doors and windows.
- Comments on the visual condition of service installations (no separate tests are carried out).
- A full appraisal of the current condition of the property including essential & immediate repairs.
- Advice on items and issues that will need attention in the near future.
Any report that we provide will normally contain an estimate of the costs of repair / any works required.
As a part of our service any particular items of concern can be addressed and additional advice and guidance given by our expert surveyors.
A). Expert Witness – We can quote you for any other bespoke report you may require such as an expert witness report should you find yourself in the unfortunate position of having to take legal action.
B). Project Management–We can provide professional advice related to design, administration or procurement of your project and/or the overall project management of your works
C). Statutory Approvals– We can carry out other professional services and advise you in respect of planning, building regulations,
D). Party Wall Matters– We can act for both Building Owners and for Adjoining Owners in respect of party wall matters.
E). Landlords Licences and Estates Approvals– We can deal with any other red tape affecting your property such as estate approvals or landlords’ licenses.
Please contact us to discuss any project large or small.
Level 3 Survey Fees – From 1st January 2022
|1 Bedroom Flat||£950 plus VAT|
|2 Bedroom Flat||£1100 plus VAT|
|3 Bedroom Flat||£1350 plus VAT|
|4+ bedroom Flat||£1500 plus VAT|
|Additional Survey Fees|
|Perusing Lease and providing advice from a Surveyors perspective||£350 plus VAT|